What is the drawdown risk embedded in your portfolio?
- Our solutions reduce portfolio drawdown risk whilst increasing equity income
- Gyrostat Absolute Return Income Equity Class 10 year track record no quarterly draw-downs exceed -3% (predefined risk tolerance)
- Reliable income through the complete investment cycle even if dividends are cut
Gyrostat Risk Managed Equity Fund:
- Has 3 unit classes, which differ in their investment opportunities, targeted return, risk profiles and fees.
- Gyrostat Absolute Return Income Equity Class
- Gyrostat Leveraged Absolute Return Income Equity Class.
- Gyrostat Risk Managed Australian Equities Class.