What is the drawdown risk embedded in your portfolio?
- Our solutions reduce portfolio drawdown risk whilst increasing equity income
- Gyrostat Absolute Return Income Equity Class 10 year track record no quarterly draw-downs exceed -3% (predefined risk tolerance)
- Reliable income through the complete investment cycle even if dividends are cut
INCOME SOLUTIONS (ABSOLUTE RETURN BENCHMARKS):
- Gyrostat Absolute Return Income Equity Class A (increase on major market falls ‘downside tail’ always in place with income minimum BBSW + 3% pa)
- Gyrostat Leveraged Absolute Return Income Equity Class B (income minimum BBSW + 6% pa with ‘hard’ protection quarterly 6% limit)
Gyrostat Risk Managed Equity Fund:
- Has 3 unit classes, which differ in their investment opportunities, targeted return, risk profiles and fees.
- Gyrostat Absolute Return Income Equity Class
- Gyrostat Leveraged Absolute Return Income Equity Class.
- Gyrostat Risk Managed Australian Equities Class.
EQUITY SOLUTIONS (INDEX RETURN BENCHMARKS):
- Australian and international equities designed to outperform class specific index over rolling 12 months by mitigating against large losses on market falls
- Gyrostat Risk Managed Australian Equity Class C
- Gyrostat Risk Managed Hong Kong Equity Class D
- Gyrostat Risk Managed Global Equity Class E
Register to receive further information on our fund.
Our team has extensive experience domestically and globally, as investors, as non-executive directors, and as senior management in funds management, private equity, industry, investment banking, and equity research.
*Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.