Currently Class B is the 2nd top performing fund and Class A is the 4th performing fund in the FE Analytics AMI absolute Return Sector for 1 year ending 30 April 2023 (based on FE Report generated on 8 May 2023)
What is the drawdown risk embedded in your portfolio?
- Our solutions reduce portfolio drawdown risk whilst increasing equity income
- Gyrostat Absolute Return Income Equity Class 10 year track record no quarterly draw-downs exceed -3% (predefined risk tolerance)
- Reliable income through the complete investment cycle even if dividends are cut
INCOME SOLUTIONS (ABSOLUTE RETURN BENCHMARKS):
- Gyrostat Absolute Return Income Equity Class A (increase on major market falls ‘downside tail’ always in place with income minimum BBSW + 3% pa)
- Gyrostat Leveraged Absolute Return Income Equity Class B (income minimum BBSW + 6% pa with ‘hard’ protection quarterly 6% limit)
Gyrostat Risk Managed Equity Fund:
- Has 3 unit classes, which differ in their investment opportunities, targeted return, risk profiles and fees.
- Gyrostat Absolute Return Income Equity Class
- Gyrostat Leveraged Absolute Return Income Equity Class.
- Gyrostat Risk Managed Australian Equities Class.
EQUITY SOLUTIONS (INDEX RETURN BENCHMARKS):
- Australian and international equities designed to outperform class specific index over rolling 12 months by mitigating against large losses on market falls
- Gyrostat Risk Managed Australian Equity Class C
- Gyrostat Risk Managed Hong Kong Equity Class D
- Gyrostat Risk Managed Global Equity Class E
Want more information? Please contact Michael Baker or James Duck of Wayfarer Investment Partners on 0439 276 484.
The Gyrostat Risk Managed Equity Fund offers five unit classes
Each Class has differing risk-return characteristics, but all Classes are based on the ‘dynamic hedging’ risk managed approach with protection always in place. Each class is backed by a Class specific pool of assets and liabilities held on a segregated basis.
With protection always in place we aim to provide alpha excess returns by avoiding large losses through the complete investment cycle.
We offer two absolute return fund classes, non correlated with the stock market.
Class A is our flagship fund. Blue chip shares with protection for retiree income. This is specifically designed to address sequencing risk with a downside tail always in place for gains on large market falls.
Class B is a leveraged version, with a focus on greater returns with less risk protection.
We also offer Gyrostat Risk Managed Australian (class C), Hong Kong (class D), and global (class E) designed to outperform their specific benchmark index over rolling 12 months by avoiding large losses through the complete investment cycle.
Our Fees: Our management fee for each class is:
1.1% p.a. of the NAV for Class A, Class C, Class D and Class E. (inclusive of GST and net of RITC). 1.4% p.a. of the NAV forClass B. (inclusive of GST and net of RITC). To align our interests with our investors, there is the potential for our team to earn a performance fee. The performance fee is 15% of the increase in the NAV above the hurdle rate subject to a high water mark. Full details are contained in our Product Disclosure Statement.
Register to receive further information on our fund.
Our team has extensive experience domestically and globally, as investors, as non-executive directors, and as senior management in funds management, private equity, industry, investment banking, and equity research.
*Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.