Applications are accepted weekly. Our Application process has 3 stages.
1. Eligibility of investors
Gyrostat Capital Stability Income Fund is a 'wholesale' fund. To meet this requirement The Corporations Regulations prescribe an income or asset criteria.
Most investors satisfy the requirements by one of these provisions.
- Gross income of at least $ 250,000 in each of the last two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $ 2.5 million; or
- If you invest $ 500,000 or more you are deemed an eligible investor
Our minimum investment is A$ 50,000.
An example of a wholesale investor letter to be completed by your accountant is attached, click here to download.
2. Identifying the investor
We are required to confirm your identify.
- For individuals, a certified copy of passport or drivers licence is sufficient (there are other acceptable methods detailed in the form.)
- For corporate entities, we require the name of Directors and Shareholders
3. Investor declarations - sign the form
Like all Australian funds, we comply with the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act (2006).
We are conscious that some investors may require assistance in completing the form. Please contact our team on 03 9041 0970 who can assist.
Application forms in fillable PDF format are available below. If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
Completed application forms should be sent to:
Gyrostat Capital Management Pty Ltd
Address: PO Box 7136, Melbourne 3004
Phone: 03 9041 0970
You may pay your application money by electronic transfer or cheque to:
Account Name: One Managed Investment Funds Limited ACF Gyrostat Capital Stability Fund Subscriptions Account
Bank BSB; St George 332-127
Account number 554 334 328