Gyrostat is a lower risk fund with capital always protected, reliable income, and returns in rising and falling markets (including in a market crash class A). The Fund’s Class A units have a 12-year track record of no quarterly downside losses greater than 3 per cent.
Portfolio construction: Adding non correlated beta with alpha brings diversification benefits - higher risk adjusted returns
Diversification reduces portfolio risk where the portfolio blends investments with risk and returns profile that behavior differently from the market (ie: lower correlation). Gyrostat has demonstrated this since our inception in 2010 with non correlated returns to the market, offering significant diversification benefits to increase risk adjusted portfolio returns.
AT A GLANCE
- Gyrostat Class A delivered a 12 month return of +9.11%; class B + 14.28%, with Class A 2 year return 10.68% pa (returns in rising and falling markets)
- Shares always protected: Absolute returns and income with protection always in place (dynamic hedging) adjusted with market moves (not set and forget).
- Strong returns are anticipated in the upcoming September quarter. Our forward guidance for 2023-24 returns is at the top of our range. Rising market volatility and our increasing exposure to commodity stocks is the basis for this guidance.
- Regular quarterly income class A BBSW3M + 3% (currently minimum 7.35% pa)
- Daily liquidity and no locks ins
- Track record of returns increasing with market volatility (‘changing’ markets since Jan 2022)
- SQM Research 4 stars, Superior, High Investment Grade Rating
- Platform availability Hub24, Netwealth, Mason Stevens, Powerwrap